- Monday – Thursday 4:30pm – 9pm
- Saturdays – 8:30 am till noon
- Closed all statutory holidays.
Need to make an appointment
Make an appointment: The easiest way to book an appointment is to send an email to She; you will receive a response within 48 hours. If preferred a voice mail message can be left on the confidential office line. Once an appointment is scheduled, you will receive a reminder of your appointment via email 48 hours in advance. (If your email address is provided )
Cancellation of a scheduled appointment:
Please remember that your appointment has been reserved for you, therefore a minimum of two business days notice is required to cancel without penalty. Failure to do so will result in a no-show fee equal the full session fee.
- CHIMO Helpline :450-HELP (available 24 hours)
- Mobile Crisis: 453-2132 (monday to Friday 4pm to 12am, Statutory Holiday:3pm-11pm)
- Fredericton Sexual Assault Crisis Centre Telephone (506) 454-0460,Website: www.fsacc.ca 24 Hour Crisis Line (506)454-0437
- If Needed: Please go to your nearest Emergency Room for assistance